We love pets - which is why we’re on a mission to make the world a better place for pets and their parents. We offer pet insurance policies with generous pet health benefits that are designed with their needs in mind. We’ve helped half a million pets stay happy and healthy since 2017 - and many more customers throughout the world are joining us every day. We’ve won numerous awards for our product, technology, customer service, and for being a great place to work. We have offices in the USA, UK, and Sweden - and we now employ over 500 people globally.
Our company is fast-moving, respectful, fun-loving and (most importantly) passionate about pets and their wellbeing. Throughout our business you'll meet people who think differently, aim for impact and love to try new things. Want to join our pack? Join us. Love every moment. Love ManyPets.
About the Opportunity
We're expanding our small but perfectly formed Customer Support team at VetBox and we’re looking for a new Customer Support Executive. In this role you'll play an integral part in the company’s aim to provide “best in class” customer service, specifically focusing on the payment side of the customer experience.
Reporting to the Customer Support Lead, you'll work side-by-side to ensure the smooth running of our new and existing orders, inventory management and quality control. It's a highly collaborative role as our Customer Support Executives work closely with our customer service team, manufacturers, suppliers, and logistics – as well as all the other team members across the Many Group portfolio.
This role is offered on a part-time, permanent or full-time, fixed-term basis.
- Manage our inbound general customer enquires via telephone and email.
- Help finance reconcile customer payments for our pet insurance products to ensure that payments and refunds are reported correctly.
- Check orders for discrepancies, identify and implement appropriate corrective action and escalate significant concerns and irregularities.
- Identify payment issues and proactively take action to resolve them before the customer raises the concern.
- Arrange and dispatch replacement orders where needed.
- Manage and action complaints and feedback.
- Reviewing aged debt reports and process outstanding payments on flagged policies to ensure timely completion, error logging and resolution.
- Provide detailed and ongoing feedback within your team regarding key operational efficiencies that could impact and improve service and capacity.
- Provide insight and guidance to ensure continuous process improvement and development of our policy administration systems.
- Implement company, legal and regulatory (Veterinary Medicines Directorate or “VMD”) policies and procedures to ensure compliance with requirements.
What Leads to Success
Here are some of the individual skills we know will enable you to succeed in this position. If you don’t tick every box - don't worry. We can support you in both your personal and professional development:
- You're customer-centric and you take pride in giving great customer service.
- You think like a customer, with high levels of emotional intelligence and empathy.
- You'll be able to multi-task prioritise and organise time effectively. You know that it'll set you up for success when working in a fast moving and sometimes changeable environment.
- Quality is second nature to you, and you take pride in attention to detail.
- You're able to handle difficult conversations and influence people to get a positive resolution.
- You bring superb communication and relationship skills - you'll be the sort of person who builds rapport quickly.
What We’re Looking For
- You'll have some experience from a similar Customer Support or Operations role, where you are confident in providing a diverse range of telephone, email, and online support.
- You bring previous experience in dealing with Direct Debit and refund processing.
- You’re experienced user of administration systems, databases, and Microsoft Excel.
- Ideally, you’ve worked with a range of office administration tasks in a distribution setting.
- From your experience, you'll know how to have high accuracy, quality, and attention to detail in documentation and record-keeping.
- You have clear communication skills and fluent in English - both written and verbal.
Inclusion at ManyPets
We believe diversity, belonging and inclusion are more than just words or things we should be 'seen' to be doing. Having diversity at the core of our business makes us stronger - and the responsibility for creating an inclusive workplace rests with all of us. If you'd like to read more about this, please download our Approach to Inclusion pack. We promise to give you the same opportunities as everyone else and we won’t discriminate against you at any point in the process. This includes how we source talent, our interview process, our conditions of employment (including pay) and feedback.
We work from home and our company offices in the UK, so we've created our "Making Work, Work" guide which explains it all. We offer a fantastic range of company benefits to suit everyone in a remote-first world, with a focus on supporting our physical and mental wellbeing.
On a typical day you’ll be working from a laptop with a screen, mouse, keyboard, and headset. You’ll be meeting your colleagues on Zoom and keeping in touch regularly via email and Slack too – we’d expect you to be using your computer for around seven hours a day. We’d ask that you have a distraction-free work area and a reliable internet connection with a speed of 25Mbps so you can work effectively. We’ll make sure you have the right home set-up that supports you in the role by providing best-in-class technology, money towards a desk, and vision support. We’re open to discussing any adjustments you may need too – we’ll be in touch before you join to discuss what you need to be at your best.
Reasonable Adjustments and Support
If you need any help, support or advice at any point during the hiring process please email our Inclusion team in complete confidence. Our Inclusion team are not the hiring managers for this role and they're here to make sure everyone has a fair and equitable experience when they're considering joining us. If you want to talk or ask any questions, we are here to listen (and we'll do what we can to flex our approach to a process that suits you.)
Connect With Us!
Global LinkedIn | Glassdoor | Indeed | FeeFo | Trustpilot | Crunchbase | YouTube Instagram | UK Facebook | Twitter | TikTok | USA Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Sweden Facebook | Instagram